55,095 images of 90,167 pairs of people in interaction scenarios, classified by annotators in 3 contact classes.
- TRAIN set: 49,648 images; 81,302 pairs of people classified to be in:
- no contact: 49,372 pairs
- uncertain contact: 17,197 pairs
- contact: 14,733 pairs
- TEST set: 5,447 images; 8,865 pairs of people classified
11,770 images of 14,866 pairs of people in contact with annotated contact signatures.
Each contact signature represents a set of anntoated correspondences between contact surfaces of two human bodies.
Correspondences are provideded on both GHUM and SMPLX templates, between:
- TRAIN set: 10,631 images; 13,409 pairs of people
- TEST set: 1,139 images; 1,457 pairs of people
- Vertex IDs
- Facet IDs
- Body region IDs (we split surfaces into 75 regions)